If you need a quote for a custom size Panoramic Sukkah, please contact us!
Sukkot is one of the regalim one of the three holidays in which the Torah instructs Jews to come to Jerusalem; and when Jews come to Jerusalem, the Kotel is where they go!? Transform the interior of your Sukkah into the Kotel Plaza!
If you already own a Sukkkah frame, and are ready to upgrade your existing fabric walls and whisk your family and guests to the Kotel Plaza for Sukkot – you’ve come to the right place!
Panoramic Sukkah Wall Features
- The image is printed floor-to-schach along the entire length of all four sukkah walls – for a truly immersive experience!? If you prefer, you may add doors and windows for a small additional fee.
- The Panoramic Sukkah is printed on fabric that is semi-translucent; the sukkah illuminates in daylight, and the look and feel of it shift subtly throughout the day as the sun moves through the sky!
- The Panoramic Sukkah is printed on outdoor banner fabric – a durable, wind-resistant, mold-resistant polyester that drapes beautifully and feels substantial and luxurious!
- The high-quality, eco-sensitive, permanent inks used to print the Panoramic Sukkah create a rich, vibrant image. The print is odour-free, water proof, flame resistant, and UV-stable – it will last for many years of Sukkot holidays without fading.
- The Panoramic Sukkah wall-fabric has sturdy rust-proof grommets along its perimeter – it is simple to hang with lock ties or bungee loops!