If you need a quote for a custom size Individual Sukkah Wall Panel, please contact us!
A regional center of Jewish culture since the sixteenth century, Medzhybizh is best known as the court and final resting place of Rabbi Yisra’el ben Eliezer – the Ba’al Shem Tov – founder of chassidut. While the original eighteenth-century structure was torn down by the Nazis and used for firewood, the Ba’al Shem Tov Shul and Beit Midrash has been lovingly rebuilt by the Ohalei Tzadkim organization to original specifications on its original site, using historically accurate materials, tools and building techniques.
Spend Sukkot experiencing a deep connection with the holy Besh”t, the Maggid of Mezritch, the Toldot Ya’akov, and Rabbi Nachman of Breslev. If you are really quiet, you may hear Hershele of Ostropol cackling with glee as he comforts the afflicted and afflicts the comfortable.
Single-Wall Sukkah Panel Features:
- The image is printed floor-to-schach along the entire width of a single sukkah wall – for a taste of Medzhybizh in your Sukkah!
- The Single-Wall Sukkah Panel is printed on outdoor banner fabric – a durable, wind-resistant, mold-resistant polyester that drapes beautifully and feels substantial and luxurious!
- The high-quality, eco-sensitive, permanent inks used to print the Single-Wall Sukkah Panel create a rich, vibrant image. The print is odour-free, water proof, flame resistant, and UV-stable – it will last for many Sukkot holidays without fading.
- The Single-Wall Sukkah Panel is printed on fabric that is semi-translucent; the panel illuminates in daylight, and the look and feel of it shift subtly throughout the day as the sun moves through the sky!
- The Single-Wall Sukkah Panel has sturdy rust-proof grommets along its perimeter – one every 50 centimeters (about 20 inches) – it is easy to hang with standard lock-ties.