A regional center of Jewish culture since the sixteenth century, Medzhybizh is best known as the court and final resting place of Rabbi Yisra’el ben Eliezer – the Ba’al Shem Tov – founder of chassidut. While the original eighteenth-century structure was torn down by the Nazis and used for firewood, the Ba’al Shem Tov Shul and Beit Midrash were restored by Ohalei Tzadikim. Lovingly rebuilt to original specifications on its original site, Ohalei Tzadikim used historically accurate materials, tools and building techniques for this project.
Spend Sukkot experiencing a deep connection with the holy Besh”t, the Maggid of Mezritch, the Toldot Ya’akov, and Rabbi Nachman of Breslev. If you are really quiet, you may hear Hershele of Ostropol cackling with glee as he comforts the afflicted and afflicts the comfortable.
The Ba’al Shem Tov Shul Panoramic Sukkah Kit includes a lightweight, easy-to-assemble metal Sukkah ProjectⓇ frame (no tools required) and fabric walls printed with a beautiful image of the Ba’al Shem Tov Shul. You may add reusable bamboo schach mats to your order for an additional cost.
Panoramic Sukkah Wall Features
- The image is printed floor-to-schach along the entire length of all four sukkah walls – for a truly immersive experience! If you prefer, you may add doors and windows for a small additional fee.
- The Panoramic Sukkah Wall is printed on fabric that is semi-translucent; the sukkah illuminates in daylight, and its look and feel shift subtly as the sun moves through the sky!
- The Panoramic Sukkah Wall is printed on outdoor banner fabric – a durable, wind-resistant, mold-resistant polyester; it drapes beautifully and feels substantial and luxurious!
- The high-quality, eco-sensitive, permanent inks used to print the Panoramic Sukkah Wall create a rich, vibrant image. The print is odour-free, water proof, flame resistant, and UV-stable – it will last for many years of Sukkot holidays without fading.
- The Panoramic Sukkah Wall has sturdy rust-proof grommets along its perimeter – it is simple to hang with lock ties or bungee loops!
The Ba’al Shem Tov Shul Panoramic Sukkah Kit includes:
- A beautiful Panoramic Sukkah wall printed 360o and floor-to-schach (ceiling) with the Ba’al Shem Tov Shul image and elastic bungees to attach the walls to the frame.
- An easy-to-assemble Sukkah ProjectⓇ frame made of strong, durable, lightweight galvanized steel tubing.? The walls are connected by special klutz-proof steel fittings – no tools or special skills are required to erect a Panoramic Sukkah Kit!
- Bamboo schach-support slats and attachment bungees.
- A Sukkah ProjectⓇ assembly manual that clearly lays out the steps to constructing your Panoramic Sukkah Kit.