If you need a quote for a custom-size Single-Wall Sukkah Panel, please contact us!
Like a spear thrust at the Dead Sea, Masada is an archeological jewel of the Judean desert. Fanatical zealots, homicidal monarchs, Roman siege camps – Masada has all the drama, and a breathtaking desert setting to boot. Hang your Masada Eastern Gate Single-Wall Sukkah Panel and enjoy breakfast on Masada – no pre-dawn hike required!
Single-Wall Sukkah Panel Features:
- The image is printed floor-to-schach along the entire width of a single sukkah wall – for a taste of Masada in your Sukkah!
- The Single-Wall Sukkah Panel is printed on outdoor banner fabric – a durable, wind-resistant, mold-resistant polyester; it drapes beautifully and feels substantial and luxurious!
- The high-quality, eco-sensitive, permanent inks used to print the Single-Wall Sukkah Panel create a rich, vibrant image. The print is odour-free, water proof, flame resistant, and UV-stable – it will last for many Sukkot holidays without fading.
- The Single-Wall Sukkah Panel is printed on fabric that is semi-translucent. The sukkah illuminates in daylight, so its look and feel shift subtly as the sun moves through the sky!
- The Single-Wall Sukkah Panel has sturdy rust-proof grommets along its perimeter – one every 50 centimeters (about 20 inches) – it is easy to hang with standard lock-ties or bungee loops.