If you need a quote for a custom size Panoramic Sukkah, please contact us!
Like a spear thrust at the Dead Sea, Masada is an archeological jewel of the Judean desert.? Fanatical zealots, homicidal monarchs, Roman siege camps ? Masada has all the drama, and a breathtaking desert setting to boot.? Erect your Masada Eastern Gate Panoramic Sukkah and enjoy breakfast on Masada ? no pre-dawn hike required!
If you already own a Sukkkah frame, and are ready to upgrade your existing fabric walls and whisk your family and guests to the Judean desert for Sukkot – you’ve come to the right place!
Panoramic Sukkah Wall Features
- The image is printed floor-to-schach along the entire length of all four sukkah walls – for a truly immersive experience!? If you prefer, you may add doors and windows for a small additional fee.
- The Panoramic Sukkah is printed on fabric that is semi-translucent; the sukkah illuminates in daylight, and the look and feel of it shift subtly throughout the day as the sun moves through the sky!
- The Panoramic Sukkah is printed on outdoor banner fabric ? a durable, wind-resistant, mold-resistant polyester that drapes beautifully and feels substantial and luxurious!
- The high-quality, eco-sensitive, permanent inks used to print the Panoramic Sukkah create a rich, vibrant image.? The print is odour-free, water proof, flame resistant, and UV-stable – it will last for many years of Sukkot holidays without fading.
- The?Panoramic Sukkah?wall-fabric has sturdy rust-proof grommets along its perimeter – it is simple to hang with lock ties or bungee loops!