If you need a quote for a custom-size Single-Wall Sukkah Panel, please contact us!
Sukkot also commemorates the time that Hashem (God) sustained am Yisra’el (the nation of Israel) in the desert. Reconnect to your (very) ancient roots, and celebrate Sukkot like Bnei Yisra’el did originally – in the desert! Kadesh Barne’a is the place where the spies entered Israel, and where Bnei Yisra’el spent 38 years waiting to be allowed to enter the land.
Single-Wall Sukkah Panel Features:
- The image is printed floor-to-schach along the entire width of a single sukkah wall – for a taste of the Negev in your Sukkah!
- The Single-Wall Sukkah Panel is printed on outdoor banner fabric – a durable, wind-resistant, mold-resistant polyester; it drapes beautifully and feels substantial and luxurious!
- The high-quality, eco-sensitive, permanent inks used to print the Single-Wall Sukkah Panel create a rich, vibrant image. The print is odour-free, water proof, flame resistant, and UV-stable – it will last for many Sukkot holidays without fading.
- The Single-Wall Sukkah Panel is printed on fabric that is semi-translucent. The sukkah illuminates in daylight, so its look and feel shift subtly as the sun moves through the sky!
- The Single-Wall Sukkah Panel has sturdy rust-proof grommets along its perimeter – one every 50 centimeters (about 20 inches) – it is easy to hang with standard lock-ties or bungee loops.