If you need a quote for a custom size Panoramic Sukkah, please contact us!
Sukkot also commemorates the time that?Hashem?(God) sustained?am Yisrael?(the nation of Israel) in the desert.? Reconnect to your (very) ancient roots, and celebrate Sukkot like?Bnei Yisra?el?did originally ? in the desert!? Kadesh Barne’a is the place where the spies entered Israel, and where?Bnei Yisra?el?spent 38 years waiting to be allowed to enter the land.
If you already own a Sukkkah frame, and are ready to upgrade your existing fabric walls and whisk your family and guests to Kadesh Barne’a in the Negev desert for Sukkot you’ve come to the right place!
Panoramic Sukkah Wall Features
- The image is printed floor-to-schach along the entire length of all four sukkah walls – for a truly immersive experience!? If you prefer, you may add doors and windows for a small additional fee.
- The Panoramic Sukkah is printed on fabric that is semi-translucent; the sukkah illuminates in daylight, and the look and feel of it shift subtly throughout the day as the sun moves through the sky!
- The Panoramic Sukkah is printed on outdoor banner fabric ? a durable, wind-resistant, mold-resistant polyester that drapes beautifully and feels substantial and luxurious!
- The high-quality, eco-sensitive, permanent inks used to print the Panoramic Sukkah create a rich, vibrant image.? The print is odour-free, water proof, flame resistant, and UV-stable – it will last for many years of Sukkot holidays without fading.
- The?Panoramic Sukkah?wall-fabric has sturdy rust-proof grommets along its perimeter – it is simple to hang with lock ties or bungee loops!