If you need a quote for custom-size Panoramic Sukkah Walls, please contact us!
Feel like you pitched your Sukkah on Har haZeytim (the Mount of Olives)! It’s the next best thing to being in Israel for the chag. And just think, this way you can bring all your Sukkot guests along with you on your trip!
If you already own a Sukkah frame, you’ve come to the right place! Upgrade your existing fabric walls, and whisk your family and guests to the heart of Jerusalem for Sukkot!
If you already own a Sukkah frame, you’ve come to the right place! Upgrade your existing fabric walls, and spend Sukkot with the Ba’al Shem and his holy disciples!
Panoramic Sukkah Wall Features
- The image is printed floor-to-schach along the entire length of all four sukkah walls – for a truly immersive experience! If you prefer, you may add doors and windows for a small additional fee.
- The Panoramic Sukkah Wall is printed on fabric that is semi-translucent. The sukkah illuminates in daylight, so its look and feel shift subtly as the sun moves through the sky!
- The Panoramic Sukkah Wall is printed on outdoor banner fabric – a durable, wind-resistant, mold-resistant polyester; it drapes beautifully and feels substantial and luxurious!
- The high-quality, eco-sensitive, permanent inks used to print the Panoramic Sukkah Wall create a rich, vibrant image. The print is odour-free, water proof, flame resistant, and UV-stable – it will last for many years of Sukkot holidays without fading.
- The Panoramic Sukkah Wall has sturdy rust-proof grommets along its perimeter – it is simple to hang with lock ties or bungee loops!