If you need a quote for a custom-size Single-Wall Sukkah Panel, please contact us!
When the Beit haMikdash stood, Sukkot was THE pilgrimage holiday. The summer fruits and grains were harvested and stored, the scorching summer heat was past, the promise of rain lay tantalizingly on the horizon. EVERYONE who was ANYONE – Jewish as well as non-Jewish residents of Israel, and later delegations from the Jewish diaspora throughout the near east – travelled in large colourful caravans to Yerushalayim.
For an entire week, the Holy Temple was the epicentre of a blowout festival of thanksgiving! Booths, prayer, pilgrims of all ages and nationalities, feasting, singing, shmoozing, dancing, and the aroma of roasting meat filled every available corner of the holy city.
Now you can bring the serene, sacred, festive energy of the Beit haMikdash into your Sukkah – Geulah, here we come!
Single-Wall Sukkah Panel Features:
- The image is printed floor-to-schach along the entire width of a single sukkah wall – for a taste of the Geulah in your Sukkah!
- The Single-Wall Sukkah Panel is printed on outdoor banner fabric – a durable, wind-resistant, mold-resistant polyester; it drapes beautifully and feels substantial and luxurious!
- The high-quality, eco-sensitive, permanent inks used to print the Single-Wall Sukkah Panel create a rich, vibrant image. The print is odour-free, water proof, flame resistant, and UV-stable – it will last for many Sukkot holidays without fading.
- The Single-Wall Sukkah Panel is printed on fabric that is semi-translucent. The sukkah illuminates in daylight, so its look and feel shift subtly as the sun moves through the sky!
- The Single-Wall Sukkah Panel has sturdy rust-proof grommets along its perimeter – one every 50 centimeters (about 20 inches) – it is easy to hang with standard lock-ties or bungee loops.